Artificial Intelligence. It sounds like a sci-fi buzzword of tomorrow—but when it comes to global content strategy, the future is here today. Anticipating the potential for artificial intelligence (AI) to revolutionize the way businesses manage and publish multilingual content, the language services industry has been a major driving force in the advancement of neural machine translation (MT) technology. TransPerfect’s GlobalLink AI practice is dedicated to helping clients future-proof their rapidly expanding content universe by combining best-of-breed neural MT technology with best-practice approaches for optimizing content and business processes.
Why Use Machine Translation?
- Manage High Volumes – When translation is essential, but volumes are enormous, MT provides a practical and affordable solution. Your translation process can be configured with a range of different MT technologies and light or heavy human post-editing to ensure your needs for cost, quality, and speed are met.
- Shorten Time-to-Market – When time is of the essence, a well-crafted MT strategy provides first-mover advantage in highly competitive markets. For more structured content, a well-trained MT engine with human post-editing can achieve quality comparable to a fully human process at faster speeds. In online content where speed is paramount, clients can opt to immediately publish draft MT content, then follow up with a post-editing step to enhance quality.
- Optimize Translation Investment – For high-volume, rapidly changing, and micro-targeted content, you can affordably reach a wider audience through a targeted combination of MT and post-edited MT. MT also provides a cost-effective option for incrementally expanding language capabilities in customer support and other difficult-to-scale business areas.
- Get the Gist – When all you need is a “quick and dirty” translation of foreign language content for internal review of documents, legal text, web content, and more, a private and confidential MT platform provides an affordable solution without risk of data breaches.
We Know How™
- Unparalleled Expertise – 15+ years of experience successfully deploying natural language processing, MT, and AI technology for global clients worldwide.
- Industry-Specific Engines – Never start from square one. Our industry-specific engines (travel, pharma, retail, finance, legal, etc.) provide impressive out-of-the-box accuracy and a stronger foundation from which to develop your dedicated engine.
- Your Terminology & Voice – Train your dedicated engine to speak the language of your brand through a combination of supervised inputs (human professional translation, terminology glossaries, etc.) and automated machine learning techniques.
- Risk Mitigation & Confidentiality – We offer the ease of use and intelligence of a crowdsourced neural MT platform without the security risks. Your engine is dedicated to YOUR business alone, and all inputs and outputs are kept 100% confidential.
OUR Technology, YOUR Way
Which GlobalLink is Right For You?
GlobalLink enables organizations to streamline the localization process for all business needs
Complete Turnkey Solution for No-Hassle Website Localization
- Minimal Internal Overhead
- Rapid Implementation
- Simple Validation and Testing
- Seamless Multi-Channel Delivery
Standalone, private, and secure neural machine translation portal
- Simple, customizable UI
- Support for common file formats
- Customized MT engine training available
- SSO available
- Configurable retention rules
- Encrypted connection
- Content is 100% confidential
Integrate translation management into any platform and hook into back-end systems
- Pre-built integrations with most leading platforms
- Secure, cloud-based system
- Simple implementation
- Automated content submission workflows
- Web-based review platform
- Automated re-integration of translated content into your back-end systems
Optimize Translation Management Across Your Entire Global Supply Chain
- Use any translation resource
- Increase TM savings, track estimates and costs
- Completely customizable
- Expedite timelines with increased TM leverage
- Terminology management module and server-based TM
- Simple and flexible implementation options