Website Translation. Simplified!
If this is your first multilingual site launch you may feel a little lost.
As you’ve started planning, maybe you’ve realized that there are several things you DON’T HAVE such as time, people or resources.
And if you’ve done this before, then you know about some of the hassles you’re likely to encounter.
- Exporting content from complicated back-end systems
- Submitting source files to translation vendor (both for launch and for updates)
- Tracking processes and deadlines
- Getting back the translated files
- Sending out translations for internal review (maybe)
- Spending hours / days / weeks copying and pasting content back into existing systems
- Fixing broken things
- Pushing live
- Hoping nothing goes wrong
OneLink simplifies the process!
FAST – EASY – SECURE
Many of the world’s biggest brands entrust their multilingual websites to GlobalLink OneLink technology because of the many benefits it represents, including:
- Rapid implementation — launch global websites in as little as 30 days
- Nothing to install, nothing to integrate (that applause you hear is coming from your IT team)
- No source files required
- Synchronized content in all languages with automated change detection to keep sites up to date
- No project management or development costs (the applause just got louder since your web developers just joined in)
- Simple validation and testing with our in-context review platform
- Never pay for the same translation twice
- Meet any IT requirement with either cloud-based or on-premise deployment options
- Maintain the highest level of customer data security thanks to PCI DSS certification
And since GlobalLink OneLink is part of the modular GlobalLink platform, you have the unique ability to migrate or adapt your solutions if your needs change down the line. No one else can offer that level of flexibility and future-minded preparedness in managing your global content.
See it. Translate it.
One of the biggest challenges in delivering high-quality translations for online content is the lack of visual context for linguists and reviewers. OneLink’s integrated On-Page Editor module allows translators to see all of their work in-context and in real-time, which ensures that your translations will be on-brand and deliver the greatest possible customer experience. And since On-Page Editor is available for client use as well, it reduces internal review and testing cycles, which means you can get into new markets faster.
Seamless Multi-Channel Delivery
Localizing a web app? Sending product feeds to marketplaces? Got customer emails to send out? No worries. With our OneLink API you can easily leverage previously translated assets from OneLink to automatically translate resource files, offline content, or secure content without needing any additional complex software tools. And since the translations are all stored in our integrated Translation Memory, repetitive content can be leveraged with no additional costs to you, instantly.
Websites in as little as 30 days.
GlobalLink OneLink‘s patented cloud-based proxy technology solution is the easiest, quickest, and most user-friendly way to produce multilingual websites—in as little as 30 days. OneLink can take any website—from the most complicated and dynamic all the way down to the small and basic—and deliver it to the world.
OneLink is also the world’s most SECURE website localization solution. As the world’s first and only fully PCI DSS certified solution, owners of sites that transact business can rest comfortably knowing that customer data is protected by the highest recognized security standards. But don’t just take our word for it—over 2,000 sites use OneLink to power global content. And those clients know what it’s like to have this incredible technology handle all the complicated stuff while they sit back and watch how their global site metrics improve.